Ivan’s main topic for today’s morning show is a ‘crypto saga’ about the great reshuffling, the the three giants, the dance of the small gnomes, the happy hour and finally the great rekkage.
Regarding Ether Ivan says “$2.200 is next resistance, I think we’re going double form from $1.400 to $3.000 basically”. And about Bitcoin he mentions “BTC is pumping… if it breaks 42k the next level, the ‘snapping point’ will be 60k. However it should be better to stay sideways so ETH and alts can run.”
And a shoutout to AAVE, right now pumping 35 percent. Going top 10 very soon. It’s because of the great reshuffle going on.
The great reshuffling summarised:
- its about DeFi coins who are entering the top 10
- Maker could do very well – its the most important defi coin, it’s a no-brainer
- Compound is also a no-brainer, Ivan is ‘going into’ Maker and Compound
- Solana is another on, same as BNB but that’s already big
- Elrond is another one who gets big because of the Maier app (like Coinbase but decentralised) at least a top 20 coin
- Your strategy should be to see coins who will be top 10 to top 50
- The Graph (GRT) is another important one to look like, Ivan entered at $400m market cap and now it’s $1b, the ‘big guys’ mention there is something going on with The Graph, so at least top 30 coin – top 20 might be a stretch, its not as strong as Maker or Compound
- Big shoutout to SwissBorg (CHSB), this coin will do a crypto.com journey. At least top 30, the team is very very ethical, and important – the price pumps, and their app is being used.
The three giants (ADA, DOT & ETH)
- the useless coins will be dropping in market cap
- look at the big projects in the top10
- about Cardano: they always have 10 projects in the future which is good for pumpamentals- coins without a product perform better in bull runs. Cardano is very likely going to $1 in the near future
- if Ivan had only 5 coins to choose from for his portfolio it would consist of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Polkadot, Chainlink (and maybe littlebit of AAVE)
Regarding the dance of the small gnomes he mentions that some are ‘already dancing’ like PAID network and it’s like we’re already in this phase. However we’re not really seeing 100x just yet, this will come.
The great rekkage finally is inevitable. the NUPL has been reset since the last correction which is good. Bitcoin might enter the $60k area before we see dangerous blue NUPL area’s again. Ivan expects a bear market, possible in September, since the ratio between fundamentals and pumpamentals is too high.
“We’re still very early in this market, look at Uniswap which has only 44k users in the last 24h, it’s nothing. People who invest in DeFi right now see the potential but it will take moren time than they think.”
Discussed altcoins in the last part of the show are: 1INCH (nice performance and 2nd most used DeFi app, will be part of the great reshuffle and a top 30 coin), PAID Network, Yield App (integration with Chainlink and soon launching), Yield Optmization Platform & Protocol (YOP), Bondly (big surge of 70% due to announced partnership with Logan Paul), Aleph.im (ALEPH), Ankr, INFOCoin, Tixl, Snowswap (SNOW), OriginTrail (TRAC), Falconswap (FSW)
Big shoutout to Elon Musk who was amusing us with his DOGE tweets during the morning show.
The episode premiered on February 4, 2021.